Zhonka Broadband aims to
provide friendly, prompt, technical support to all of our customers.
You'll also find a wealth of information in FAQ.
Please check the technical FAQ before contacting
us, you'll likely find the information you're looking for there. If
you have a billing inquiry, please use the billing
- set-up configurations and support contact info
DSL packages & tech
info - how it works, how to get it, how to use it better
Dial-up - how to get connected,
how to get dial-up numbers while traveling
Webhosting & domains
- all about domain hosting, name transfers, & registrations
Billing & business
- how we charge, how to pay, account access, sponsored service, questions
- Surfbreak wireless cafes, computer shops, consultants, security links
FAQ home - why Zhonka, what we
offer, where we do it, why it's cool
There are several methods
to contact us and request assistance:
1) Fill out the form below
2) E-mail support (at) zhonka.net
- replace with "@" - No Junk Mail please
3) Phone: 360-357-8776 -
signups and customer support available weekdays during regular business
After hours and weekends, Zhonka customers who CANNOT CONNECT may leave
a callback number a detailed message for assistance.
We ask that you contact us
via E-mail, or using the form
below if possible, as we can often better assist you via email.
Please fill out the form
completely, and describe your problem/question in detail (make sure
to include the full text of any error messages you may be receiving).
We will reply via e-mail, or phone if necessary, within 24 hours (usually